American Heroes - Preserving WWII History

Recent Events
Upcoming Events
Valor Service Awards
powered by

My Blog

American Heroes back on line

We have been offline for some time as I worked on finishing my book on WWII Uniforms.  The book showcases a uniform for every unit above the division level, lists of all WWII Campaigns and maps and how to identify and understand every device that is on the uniform.  It will be published as soon as the U.S. Army completes their review for authenticity.  The name of the book is "That Old Jacket".

6 Comments to American Heroes back on line:

Comments RSS
best term paper on Thursday, March 08, 2018 4:04 AM
American heroes have been on the line for the appreciation and performance in front of the public. The use of the site is done for the utilization of the fame of the heroes of the American nature and orientation.
Reply to comment

uk essay on Monday, April 02, 2018 2:42 AM
You have published article with perfectly! I actually suppose this net web site needs a good buy greater interest. I’ll probably be all over again to study lots extra, thanks for percent that information. I’m satisfied to sign up for your community, discovered a whole lot of beneficial and beneficial records
Reply to comment

writing help uk on Monday, April 02, 2018 2:43 AM
I would like to appreciate all your efforts, I have used many other services several times and I am very happy with it too. Finally once more thank you for this breathtaking article and I like this. I hope this will be very helpful to the students to complete their educational works related with the topics.
Reply to comment

uk essay on Monday, April 30, 2018 2:01 AM
It was really good work. I really like your thoughts.I personally appreciates for your work.your article is very impressive and helpful for us. Hope you will share these kinds of things with us also in future. ac
Reply to comment

write my college paper for me on Monday, April 30, 2018 2:02 AM
We also organized similar villas in our last month. I drew some faces on my child. They looked very excited. I offered my wife my service. She smiled and declined.
Reply to comment

olymptrade on Saturday, May 19, 2018 6:22 AM
I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
Reply to comment